Garden City, KS; Lubbock, TX; San Angelo, TX; Spring, TX
Mosaic is the largest national faith-based provider of services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our more than 4,000 employees and independent contractors provide a life of possibilities to nearly 3,700 people across 10 states. Building upon more than a century of service, Mosaic navigates continuous transformation in service delivery while maintaining a focus on those things that matter most: people served and their families; the people who serve; and our mission of service and advocacy.
Mosaic is currently looking for Executive Directors to join our agencies in Garden City, Kansas; Lubbock, Texas; San Angelo, Texas; and Spring, Texas.
The Executive Director is the leader of our agency operational team, which includes community relations, program management and direct support. Critical to their role is ensuring safety, respect, connection and integrity for the people and families we serve.
- Daily operational oversight of the agency
- Strategic planning, partnering and collaboration with the national supports office (finance and accounting, human resources, marketing, community relations, information technology and more) and statewide teams
- Financial and budget oversight
- Employee management, including coaching and development
- Program oversight
- Community relations, fundraising and advocacy
- Compliance and regulatory responsibilities
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services or a related field
- Minimum of five years of experience in a related field
- Minimum of two years of supervisory or management experience
- Budget management and human resources experience
To find out more information about this position please contact Mallory Walter or Jason Metz.
To apply online or review other job openings, please visit www.mosaiccareers.org.