- Accounting/bookkeeping tasks related to the following functions for both ANCOR, the ANCOR Foundation and ANCOR Services Corporation.
- Working with accounting consultant and CEO, develop and monitor annual budget.
- Knowledge of all income and expense accounts and reports.
- Processing and maintenance of accounts payable and receivable.
- Invoice product/service sales as needed and process refunds as required.
- Prepare biweekly payroll.
- Manage credit card Merchant services.
- File all Federal and state taxes: payroll, sales, corporate and business.
- Working with accounting consultant, prepare monthly balance sheet and financial report and other financial reports/analyses as requested.
- Manage balances in various accounts and oversee investment portfolio.
- Prepare for and work with auditors on annual company audit.
- Process and maintain all employee applications and records, including insurance and pension forms.
- Staff liaison to Finance Committee – prepare meeting agenda & minutes, work with ANCOR Treasure as needed
- Support CEO in hiring of new staff.
- Responsible for all insurance reviews and renewals.
- Revise and maintain office policy manual and general operating forms as necessary.
- Oversight for employee benefits and all laws and rules that may apply to ANCOR and the ANCOR Foundation.
- Any other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the CEO.
Cindy Allen de Ramos has worked for ANCOR for more than 20 years, beginning as an administrative assistant and membership database coordinator. In this role, Cindy created ANCOR’s first computerized member directory and managed the development of ANCOR’s first membership database.
In 1998, Cindy became ANCOR’s finance manager with responsibilities for financial management, corporate administration and human resources for a 501(c)6 with an annual budget of $750,000 and a staff of seven. She helped establish the ANCOR Foundation, a 501(c)3 and the for-profit ANCOR Services Corporation. She has expanded her role in these areas as ANCOR has grown to three companies with a combined budget of more than $2,000,000 and a staff of 12.
Cindy serves as the staff liaison to the ANCOR Finance Committee and the Investment Sub-Committee.
She attended Northern Virginia Community College and George Mason University and is a member of the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
Cindy enjoys hiking, preparing Mexican cuisine and spending time with her family.